Gluten free spaghetti
Living Better Cafe says: If you love spaghetti, you would love this recipe because its made with a twist.
Note: when cooking with gnocchi, you will need to pay close attention to the cooking process because this pasta will turn to mashed potatoes if not tend to.
2 boxes (12 oz.) Gnocchi (I used Cappello's brand because its Paleo friendly, gluten free and grain free.)
1 Jar (24 oz.) Spaghetti sauce, or Salsa ( I used Peach Pineapple Chipotle Salsa, it adds a twist of flavor.)
1 box (7.3 oz.) Veggie breakfast sausage, sliced and chopped into small pieces. (I used Hillary's Apple Maple Veggie Breakfast Sausage.)
1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
1 handful Spinach, chopped (* you can tear the spinach up.)
1. In a medium size pot, add the gnocchi to 3-4 quarts of water. And make sure it comes to a boil, stir gently. Be sure to keep the stirring process going, every 30 second until the pasta floats.
2. Remove the pasta away from the heat, and drain.
1. In a medium size fry pan, add coconut oil.
2. Once the pan is good and hot, add in breakfast sausage, and a few handful of spinach. And allow to cook until, the sausage is browned, and the spinach has shrunken down.
3. In a small sauce pot, add in your sauce. Plus your sausage and spinach mixture. Stir until everything become Incorporated.
4. .Add pasta and sauce to your plate. And enjoy